My boys

My boys

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Good by to this soccer season

Well the spring soccer season is over, and we are still wondering where our spring weather is. LOL! Nicklas really enjoyed playing so we will sign him up for the fall season. It was a 3pm game time and I think that the boys are not used to playing that late and they were all not really focused on the game. So they got wiped, but overall they fun this season. Here are a few shots of the last game. Nicklas practicing before the game.
 Nick is getting his trophy from Coach Matt

 Team picture


 
Then the next day, I had a few hair cuts to do, JC was first Nick and then JD.  Nick said "I want hair like Daddy." I really did not want to cut it like that, but I thought that he might like it and he might not, but the only way to know for sure is to just do! The great thing about hair is that it will grow back... sigh... so here it is, hold on to your britches...



He really likes it!

 He started feeling it, still likes it...
 This is ALL the hair off his head... :(  We will see if he still likes it later. I have not made up my mind yet... I'm glad he likes it though :) Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment