My boys

My boys

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Short school week for the boys!

It was a short school week for the boys this week. Nick went on a field trip to see a play on Tuesday called Let's Go Science Show. They had a half day on Wednesday, and no school on Thursday and Friday on account of Parent Teacher Conferences. Nicklas is doing well in class, but with everyone there is always room for improvement. He needs to improve on keeping his desk more organized, and he is still reading a little slow, but will continue to work on it. Jared is also doing well. She nothing but good to say about him. He has come a long way in  his writing, but I have to say Mrs. Carter is a great teacher. Actually both boys have great teachers! God has blessed us. Just a quick note out of order, keep Nick in your prayers. He has made friends with a boy named Max. I'm not sure he is the best influence on Nick (nick can tend to be a follower). Max does not always make good choices. My prayer is that Nick will learn that he can be a good influence on Max and that God will send a buddy for Nick that would be a good influence. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want him to be friends with Max... I just worry as a Mom (I think a need to really give it to God). I also Ask for your prayers, for myself. Have you ever had one of those weeks were you run around like a chicken with you head cut off? You fall into bed beyond exhausted but still have things on your list for that day that did not get done and you have to pile then on to the list for the next day. There is absolutely no time for you to take a breather even on the weekends. Well that is what it has been like for me the past 3 weeks, and I need a break... I am sorry to complain, and I know that God is trying to teach me something but I'm not sure what. Thanks all God Bless! Love you ...

1 comment:

  1. Our school saw the Let's Go Science Show on Wednesday last week - very cute! And I will definitely be praying for Nick, and for his sweet Mom, too!! =)

    ReplyDelete