My boys

My boys

Friday, January 6, 2012

30 days to an Organized home

I am going to back track for a minute. Yesterday I cleaned out the coat closet, that had so much junk, and random things, like the step stool, the ironing board, I know it was bad...But now it is much better! I have a basket for things like beanies, gloves, extra vacuum bags ect...put the snow boots in here also. There is room now for other peoples coats when they come over, imagine that LOL.

Today is day 3 of 30, on my new mission to get home in an organized state. Today I worked on the laundry room. I got some great ideas to have some baskets over the washer and dryer, for socks that are missing their mate. One for toys that have been forgotten in pockets, one basket for things that need to be mended, or that need to donated. I wanted to do that, but I had to get creative with where I placed them.
  I think I would like to get a shelf and some cute square wood baskets, and a curtain eventually. Working with what I have for now. On a procrastination note...It has only taken me a year and half to get the ironing board and step stool a home where they should be...

Tomorrow I will be cleaning out some drawers in the kitchen, stay tuned for more ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I love the baskets over the washer and dryer! Buying baskets so the sock monster will stop attacking me! :0)

    ReplyDelete