My boys

My boys

Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th Of July!

I would like to first start off by saying how blessed I am to be an American. We  have so many comforts and liberties here. Is it perfect? Heck no!! Would I change some things? YES!! Although,  I don't have to worry about going to jail because I want to worship. I can speak my mind, I can choose to be anything I want. I choose to be a Christan & I choose to be a stay at home wife and mother. All of this is possible because men and women serve and fight to protect us and these freedoms, at great sacrifice to them and their families. I have lots of family, and friends that are or have been in the military. So thank you to all who have served and continue to serve.

                                                                Our 4th of July

The boy's went out early in the morning to be in a parade with Nana, and Papa. These days Dad is getting more involved in politics. He really likes Hadian for Governor.
By the end of that they were pretty pooped. We still wanted to go to Joint Base Lewis McCord, they were hosting "Freedom Fest" on base. They host it every year, but this was our first year to go. So after some lunch we headed out. It is kind of like Wilson park for all my California peeps. When we got there IT WAS PACKED! but the first thing Nick saw was the Rock climbing wall. It was free to climb so we were all for that! (we are cheep LOL) Here Nick is getting the harness ready to go.
When it was his turn, I knew he loved to climb, but gee wiz kid...
He is a natural...
He caught up to this little girl in no time...

The look on his face is like, ok now what, that was easy. I tell you he climbed up in about one minute and half maybe less. We bought a few tickets for the boys to ride some rides...getting line for the spinner thing. You know the thing that you stand against the wall and spin real fast and the gravity keeps you against the wall.
Nick is on the end waving and Jd is next to him, but apparently he is too big to wave to his momma.
Nick is telling Jd to wave LOL
Of course there was cotton candy to be had...


And games to play...


Love  My 3 boys...

We met some friends there, and stayed till the fireworks, they were great! They faked us out a few times thinking they had shot off the grand finally. Also the Boom kept setting off this car's alarm. It was funny. Hope you all had as much fun on your 4th! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment